Linen | Palazzo 21 Bamboo
Vendor World Linen
Olive green 100% flax linen with a soft drape. The ideal fabric for cool summer clothing, kitchen and dining linens, home decor, quilting ... the possibilities are endless. At 7.2 oz, it can be used for light-weight upholstery as well - pillow covers, for instance, or furniture upholstery that doesn't get high-traffic.
- Fabric: 100% flax linen is made from the fibers of the flax plant which is considered eco-friendly because it requires less water and fewer pesticides than conventional cotton. Learn more about the ecological benefits of growing and using flax.
- Width: 55"/56"
- Weight: 7.2 oz per square yard
- Double Rubs: Approx. 3,000
- Use for: Apparel, Kitchen/Dining Linens, Home Accessories, Quilts
- Inks/Dyes: This collection is dyed with low-impact dyes, and all services are performed in-house (USA), including finishing. Nearly all of the dyes are lead-free; the dyes that contain lead are composed of less than 5 parts per million, which is extremely low. World Linen's dyes and processes are extremely low impact, and in an effort to conserve energy, they don't use high temperatures.
- Origin: Flax fiber is grown in Europe; fabric is then dyed and finished in California, USA
Allow a 3% - 5% shrinkage the first time you wash.