Linen | Palazzo 37 Ruby
Vendor World Linen
This is a delightful medium-light red. 100% flax linen with a soft and crisp drape, making it the ideal fabric for cool summer clothing, kitchen and dining linens, home decor, quilting ... the possibilities are endless. At 7.2 oz, it can be used for light-weight upholstery as well - pillow covers, for instance, or furniture upholstery that doesn't get high-traffic.
- Fabric: 100% flax linen is made from the fibers of the flax plant which is considered eco-friendly because it requires less water and fewer pesticides than conventional cotton. Learn more about the ecological benefits of growing and using flax.
- Width: 55"/56"
- Weight: 7.2 oz per square yard
- Double Rubs: Approx. 3,000
- Use for: Apparel, Kitchen/Dining Linens, Home Accessories, Quilts
- Inks/Dyes: This collection is dyed with low-impact dyes, and all services are performed in-house (USA), including finishing. Nearly all of the dyes are lead-free; the dyes that contain lead are composed of less than 5 parts per million, which is extremely low.
- Origin: Flax fiber is grown in Europe; fabric is then dyed and finished in California, USA
Allow a 3% - 5% shrinkage the first time you wash.