Miranda Day Bag Pattern
Design Copyright Joan Hawley, Lazy Girl Designs
- Finished size approx: 12″ x 10″ x 6″
FEATURESBASIC SKILLS NECESSARY
- Loaded with 10 inside pockets. Choose fabric handles (short/long) or fashion handles. Great for large scale prints.
- Choose four fabrics: two for the outside, two for the inside. The lining fabric will wrap over the top edge of the bag and finish on the outside, giving the illusion of binding.
- Rotary cut project, no pattern pieces provided.
- This project is designed to be made using 100% quilting cottons.
SIZING / FINISHED MEASUREMENTS
Approximately: 12" width at bottom of bag x 10" height x 6" depth
- Fabric: 1/3 yd - Cover, the main part of bag
- Fabric: 2/3 yd - Cover bottom of bag, Handles, Flap Closure
- Fabric: 2/3 yd - Pockets, sleeve for Bag-E-Bottom bag support
- Fabric: 1/2 yd - Lining, top edge of bag
- Velco: 2" of sew-in or 'Fusion' iron-on Velcro
- Batting: 3/4 yd Dreamy Fusible Fleece SLG106 fusible or sew-in fleece, low loft, poly (45" wide)
- Interfacing: 1 2/3 yds Face-It Firm SLG104 medium/heavyweight fusible interfacing by Lazy Girl 20" wide. (Or 1 yd, if 45" wide)
- Optional: 'U' shaped fashion handles instead of fabric handles
- Even-feed or walking foot, size 80/12 or 90/14 sewing machine needle.