Pockets of Wishes Quilt Sewing Card
Vendor Valori Wells Designs
The Pockets of Wishes wall hanging features pockets for cards, pictures, and special treasures. Linen was used for the wall handing and the pockets, but quilting cottons will also work. Birds from your favorite fabrics are then top-stitched onto the pockets which 'sit' under the branches.
Design by Valori Wells.
Finished size: 27" x 44"
Difficulty: Advanced Beginner
- 1-3/4 yards of fabric for the background and the pockets
- 1/3 yard cream for the branches
- 1/4 yard taupe for the branches
- 1/8 yard of five different fabrics for the birds
- 3/8 yard binding fabric
- 1-1/2 yards backing fabric
- 34" x 50" Quilt Batting